Sökning: "municipal history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden municipal history.
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Nynäshamn is a city with a rich industrial history, its municipal arms consist of partly an achor, and partly three gears. The identity of the city has been greatly impacted by the industry which today consist mainly of the harbour and the oil refinery. LÄS MER
2. Husvill i sekelskiftets Stockholm: en utforskande undersökning av kommunal fattigvård och hemlöshetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This is an explorative study of source material that has not been studied before, journals from Asylerna för husvilla in the beginning of the 20th century Stockholm. Asylerna för husvilla was a municipal organisation which was a part of the public poor relief in Stockholm at the time and offered temporal lodging, ”asyler”, for homeless people. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Trafik och väg
Sammanfattning : A summer street is created by temporarily closing the car traffic on a street during the summer months. The pedestrians get access to the entire street and the liberated space can be used for activities, greenery, benches, bike parking, art and by restaurants. During recent years major cities have made the concept known to the general public. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden is, according to its constitution, a state governed by law. The rule of law is upheld by the correct application of specific sources of law, consisting exclusively of legislation and its legislative history, court practise, established practise and the literature of jurisprudence. LÄS MER
5. At what price? Searching for environmentally sustainable and socially just urban greening strategies in Malmö, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : With sustainability at the forefront of many cities’ urban development plans, it is possible that sustainable polices are targeted to attract a certain group of inhabitants. Malmö, Sweden, has implemented changes in order to gain international recognition as a green city but has also been experiencing growing residential segregation. LÄS MER