Sökning: "municipal solid waste"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden municipal solid waste.
1. Multi-criteria assessment of biomethane production from waste and residual feedstocks of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Biomethane can be produced by anaerobic digestion of residues or wastes and it can be used as a renewable fuel for transport. It is associated with reduced GHG emissions, offsetting of fossil fuels and of mineral fertilizers, waste management and nutrient recycling in agriculture. LÄS MER
2. NEAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY FOR REFUSE DERIVED FUEL : Classification of waste material components using hyperspectral imaging and feasibility study of inorganic chlorine content quantificationMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : This degree project focused on examining new possible application of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy for quantitative and qualitative characterization of refuse derived fuel (RDF). Particularly, two possible applications were examined as part of the project. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik; KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Solid Waste Management has become an issue of increasing global concern. As the population continues to grow and consumption patterns change municipal authorities are facing immense challenges to manage the increasing amounts of solid waste in a sustainable way. LÄS MER
4. Reacting to the Solid Waste Management Crisis: Investigation of a Public-Private Partnership in LebanonMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : Since 2015, the provision of solid waste management-related services in Lebanon has been severely lacking and environmentally detrimental. This national crisis has led some municipalities and local enterprises to collaborate to implement sustainable solutions to the disposal of waste. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In areas where buildings and surroundings are protected by the Swedish law of conservation of cultural heritage, it might be a challenge to maintain a municipal solid waste management system that favours a sustainable environment and lives up to the national environmental goals. The aim of this study is to investigate whether there is a solution to this discrepancy, with AF-borgen in central Lund as an example. LÄS MER