Sökning: "narrative analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1289 uppsatser innehållade orden narrative analysis.
1. Volontärturism - en “win-win situation”?: En kvalitativ studie i hur volontärresor porträtteras på InstagramKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Volunteer tourism, mainly relating to travelling from countries in the global North to the global South, has emerged as a global trend and fast-growing tourism industry since the turn of the millennium 2000. In the globalized world of today, social media has become an easily accessible tool for travel agencies to market their volunteer travel. LÄS MER
2. WHY FORM AND CONTENT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE IN TONI MORRISON’S SULA. Traumatized narrative and interplay.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to investigate the interplay between narrative form and content in Toni Morrison’s Sula, and demonstrate how this interaction is an important part of the creation of meaning in the novel. The study employs a structural-narratological method in the formal analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a part of the virtual librarian project for the City Library Gothenburg (Stadsbibliotek Göteborg), which is a public city library. The objective of the project is to develop a virtual librarian using machine learning and AI approaches to replace the current webchat solution to reduce the workload of human librarians and increase satisfaction among the patrons. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is in many organisations the core of the growth and development process. In today´s world, many organisations have realised that working in silos is no longer efficient, hence the search for external sources that can complement its internal knowledge base through boundary spanning activities. LÄS MER
5. Innovation Spaces for a Sustainable Survival - An exploratory multiple case study on the role of Innovation Spaces in shaping today’s dynamic environmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today, there is an urge to find long-term sustainable solutions. The increasing emphasis on creativity, innovation and collaboration as key sources of competitive advantage make the spaces in which these solutions are developed of key importance. LÄS MER