Sökning: "narrative analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1098 uppsatser innehållade orden narrative analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : D.H. Lawrence’s novel Sons and Lovers, written in 1913 is an autobiographical novel that captures the Morel’s disharmonious family situation. Critics have many times looked at Mr. LÄS MER
3. Why Libya, but not Syria or Venezuela? : A case study regarding Russia's inconsistent reaction to The Responsibility to Protect doctrineMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : By agreeing to The Responsibility to Protect doctrine (R2P) at the United Nations World Summit in 2005, and later adopting a resolution reaffirming the support, the Russian federation accepted a responsibility of the international community to protect populations of other states, if the state itself manifestly fails to protect its own populations. However, Russia has acted in an inconsistent way by exercising its commitment to the R2P principle occasionally. LÄS MER
4. The Dream : A Psychoanalytic Reading of the Conceptualization of the American Dream in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great GatsbyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : F. Scott Fitzgerald’s critically acclaimed classic The Great Gatsby, written in 1925, poetically captures the zeitgeist of the roaring twenties, and has attracted considerable attention regarding the depiction of the American dream. LÄS MER
5. PARENT ENGAGEMENT IN SWEDISH PRESCHOOLS A narrative inquiry through the conceptual lens of proximal processesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:There is an overall heavy emphasis on establishing strong teacher-parent relationships in the Swedish National Curriculum for Preschools and parent engagement in this regard, is considered important for reasons such as promoting child well-being-, healthy development-, socialisation- and learning through play. The central target of inquiry in this study was thus to investigate children- and adults’ understanding of parent engagement in Swedish preschools through the conceptual lens of proximal processes and explore how this may or may not affect child well-being and developmentTheory:The importance of understanding children’s learning as embedded in the social, cultural and family contexts in which it occurs contributes to the overall consensus that children will, in a well-being-, development- and learning perspective, do better with parents who are actively engaged in their children’s pedagogical life. LÄS MER