Sökning: "narrative research"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 641 uppsatser innehållade orden narrative research.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The research aims to understand and explore the process of memory politics that has underpinned the redevelopment of Vӓstra Hamnen’s built environment, and the extent to which these considerations have actively shaped the urban design of the area, for better or worse, in relation to the values Malmö Stad have sought to express through the area’s narrative shift. The research has endeavoured to achieve the aforementioned aims by way of qualitative semi-structured interviews with participants from three different professional backgrounds, each of whom has been closely involved in the redevelopment process, as well as through site-visits and observational analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Problem The year 1886 is regarded the birth year of the modern automobile. Since then, there have been many innovations that have seen the surface and some that have had an influential effect in changing the paradigm itself. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Asystematic review of health problems following tsunamis Introduction: Tsunamis are sudden onset disasters with substantial impact on human health. Toidentify the relationship between tsunamis and health problems, the evidence must besystematically reviewed. Through this, health care response can be planned accordingly. LÄS MER
24. The role of women in a changing IS, A study of the correlation between successes, setbacks and the role of women in the Islamic StateMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Terrorism is a global problem and the existence of IS has been of global concern. People from all over the world have travelled to the caliphate to fight for IS, and 79 countries and organizations with USA in the lead has fought the battles against IS. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The thesis discusses a myth of Kumari in relation to historical events and political tendencies in the Kathmandu valley. While historically myths have been used for various purposes, most of which are harmless, sometimes the motives do not justify the actions. LÄS MER