Sökning: "national narrative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 134 uppsatser innehållade orden national narrative.
1. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Co-dependency is a controversial concept today and a major social problem at both national and international level that affects a large group of individuals. There is a debate about whether or not co-dependence should become a separate diagnosis or not. There are also shared opinions about what a co-dependency really means. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the 1780s the medieval weapon of war; the English longbow, enjoyed a renaissance, as historical archery became a fashionable recreation among the English aristocracy. Later, during 1819-1845, longbow archery developed into a mass movement, as it spread downwards in the English class system, into the bourgeoning middle class. LÄS MER
4. [..] if only you behaved like the loyal British subjects you're supposed to be : Nationella identiteter och det förflutnas funktion i Starz:s Outlander (2014-)Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This study aims to analyse the representation of Scottish and English national identity in the tv-series Outlander (2014-). By recreating a historically influenced narrative of relations between Scotland and England, in the aftermath of the Union of 1707 and the upcoming Jacobite rebellion of 1745, the series also mediate a disputed collective British identity. LÄS MER
5. Airport expansion in times of climate crises – examining the discrepancy. : A discursive exercise on the rationale of the Royal Schiphol Group expansionMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study tries to increase the understanding on how expansionist aviation policies are rationalized against the background of climate change politics. The study executes a case study on the Netherlands, focusing on the Royal Schiphol Group aviation expansion project. LÄS MER