Sökning: "national security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1030 uppsatser innehållade orden national security.
1. The crisisification of the European Single Market : A study investigating how changes to governance of the Single Market can be understood through crisisificationMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The European Single Market (SM) has typically been a symbol of economic integration and multilateralism within the European Union (EU). It operates within a robust regulatory framework aimed at ensuring the free movement of goods, services, people, and capital. LÄS MER
2. Face to face with the Swedish security police in the interrogation room: The interrogation techniques, the questions asked and their efficacyKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, one of SÄPO’s tasks is counterespionage. Once a suspect has been arrested for a crime in chapter 19 of the Criminal Code, crimes against Sweden security, they are the ones conducting the interrogations. These interrogations may be the difference between a guilty spy walking free or not. LÄS MER
3. Den Svenska Vapenexporten utifrån Realismens Perspektiv : En fallstudie av den svenska vapenexporten till SaudiarabienKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish arms export has been criticized and heavily covered by the media for many years. The criticism that has often been highlighted concerns an outrage that Sweden exports weapons to autocratic countries. The Swedish arms export has been developing through the years which has led to Sweden being one of the largest arms exports in the world. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research adopts a theoretical framework grounded in political realism, serving as the guiding principle that shapes the analysis and drives the theory-driven exploration of President Donald Trump’s withdrawal of U.S. forces from Rojava. LÄS MER
5. Saudiarabiens och Israels normalisering - ett diplomatiskt paradigmskifte : En kvalitativ fallstudie om Saudiarabiens normalisering med Israel genom realism och liberalismKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Middle East's political structure has recently undergone a transformation where diplomatic ties and normalization have characterized the regional context. The ongoing normalization between Saudi Arabia and Israel is the latest in developing bilateral relations, where a realized agreement would have a significant impact on the security and political structure of the region, but also have consequences internationally. LÄS MER