Sökning: "nature conservation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 422 uppsatser innehållade orden nature conservation.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : The purpose of my research has been to collect and report the propagation method around the threatened species Spring pasque flower (Pulsatilla vernalis), and to form a template for what a propagation manual could look like. The material was collected at the Gothenburg Botanical Garden and at Remmene shooting range in Vårgårda. LÄS MER
3. ATT BEVARA DET SOM INTE KAN BEVARAS Konservering av levande material i modern konst Linn BjörklundKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvårdmed inriktning mot konservering 2020, 180 hpGrundnivå2020:23.... LÄS MER
4. Using Conservation Conflict Transformation as a Framework to Address Social Conflict Over Wildlife in a Swedish CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Europe, and throughout the world, the return and preservation of large carnivores isescalating tensions between stakeholder groups, as well as between local actors andauthorities. While wolf conservation efforts have generally been accepted across Swedishauthorities, nature organizations, and the public, there are others who argue that thepreservation of wolves is threatening local values and traditions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER