Sökning: "nature conservation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 430 uppsatser innehållade orden nature conservation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The critically endangered Sumatran rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis) has, due to previous hunting and habitat loss, diminished to a few non-viable and fragmented populations. Despite a relatively large amount of conservation efforts during the last 30 years, numbers are still declining. LÄS MER
2. Nature Conservation, Collaboration and Claims : A Discourse Analysis of the Vålådalen-Sylarna-Helags National Park ProcessMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As a policy field, nature conservation has a problematic history. Setting aside nature forprotection has often entailed the marginalization of Indigenous peoples, their claims, and their traditional lands. Some argue that a shift is occurring in Swedish nature protection policies, from top-down governing modes to collaborative forms. LÄS MER
3. Urbaniserade människan och den biologiska mångfalden : En jämförelsestudie av grönstrukturplanerna i Kalmar och VäxjöKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to study how the animal life can be taken into account in green structure plans. The purpose is also to study the possibilities of a human need for access to animals and nature in green structure plans. LÄS MER
4. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : The purpose of my research has been to collect and report the propagation method around the threatened species Spring pasque flower (Pulsatilla vernalis), and to form a template for what a propagation manual could look like. The material was collected at the Gothenburg Botanical Garden and at Remmene shooting range in Vårgårda. LÄS MER