Sökning: "nature content"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 483 uppsatser innehållade orden nature content.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The nature-based tourism is becoming an important part of the Swedish tourism, but due to the concept, “the right of public access”, the development and the conditions of the nature-based tourism is different in Sweden compared to other countries. This research area is in need to be more explored and therefore, the purpose of this study is to examine how the swedish tourism industry work for a sustainable nature-based tourism with a specific focus on the right of public access. LÄS MER
2. “No big boobs? I’m out”. En kvalitativ studie av mäns och kvinnors bemötande på streamingplattformen Twitch.tvKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The internet has expanded greatly, revolutionising almost every aspect of communication and creating so far unseen interactions and social networks. It’s a space where people can connect, get access to otherwise unseen knowledge and explore new hobbies with others. LÄS MER
3. Läraren, modellen och naturvetenskapens karaktär. Om lärares syn på modeller i kemiundervisningenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate teachers’ views regarding models in chemistry teaching. The study defines models as simplifications of scientific theories supposed to make the abstract meaningful to the student. LÄS MER
4. Participation vs Protection : A quantitative content analysis of ‘Women, Peace and Security’ in the Swedish statements in the United Nations Security Council 2017-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper takes its point of departure in the skewed attention towards the ‘protection’ of women rather than the ‘participation’ of women when talking about ‘Women, Peace &Security’ (WPS) in the UN Security Council. Given the centrality of Sweden, as the first country in the world with a feminist foreign policy, this thesis fills a gap in the current research as it investigates whether this skewed attention was reflected during Sweden’s time as a non-permanent member in the UNSC 2017-2018 or not. LÄS MER
5. Decision-makers’ Use and Abuse of Human Rights - A study into the role of human rights in the political decision-making process leading up to Denmark’s military engagement in IraqKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The thesis critically assesses the decision-making process leading up to the acceptance of bill B 118 which approved Danish military action in the American-led multilateral coalition ‘Operation Iraqi Freedom’. The analysis will use coding through a qualitative content analysis to investigate the potential use and abuse of human rights framework by decision-makers, during this process. LÄS MER