Sökning: "negative theology."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden negative theology..
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This paper is compiled of memoirs, from six individuals within the Moravian Church, between 1743 and 1864, and they are being analyzed to understand how these individuals valued a divine encounter. The purpose of this paper is to see how individuals within a tradition, that advocates the need for a subjective divine experience, are affected by this tradition’s emphasis on subjective experiences. LÄS MER
2. "Var fruktsamma och föröka er..." - men hur? Assisterad befruktning i judisk och katolsk bibeltolkning och teologiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This study is an investigation of the arguments and the discussion concerning Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and its relation to doctrines in the Jewish and Catholic faith traditions. In the creation story of the Bible, God commands humans to be fruitful and multiply and in the light of this story, this essay examines the approaches towards ART from the twodifferent perspectives of faith: How are human beings meant to, or allowed to, procreate. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : The purpose with this thesis is to study three theology teaching materials to analyze the Sami people involvements in these. A comparison has been made with Old Scandinavian religion since the textbooks I have studied are all placed in the same category. In the thesis, I will also investigate how the Sami and their religion is represented. LÄS MER
4. Med känslans klarhet och förståndets värme : Om mystik och modernitet i Dag Hammarskjölds Vägmärken.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay is focusing on Dag Hammarskjöld´s influences from Christian mysticism and modern criticism of metaphysics. Meister Eckhard is a well-known reference in Markings which in this study will be set as an example of mysticism i Hammarskjöld´s thinking. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Catharism, in southern France, was one of many Christian movements in the thirteenth century that was classified as heretical because it did not conform to current church regulations. The image of the Cathars, given mainly from the Catholic Church's point of view, has been negative and distorted. LÄS MER