Sökning: "network analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2725 uppsatser innehållade orden network analysis.
1. Remote sensing analysis of land cover/use conditions of community-based wildlife conservation areas in TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Community based approaches to conservation in the developing world have generally been criticized for not meeting their goals of sustainable conservation and local development. Inadequate local participation and inequitable benefits sharing among others are some of the major concerns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Focused ion beam scanning electron microscopy (FIB-SEM) is a well-established microscopytechnique for 3D imaging of porous materials. We investigate three poroussamples of ethyl cellulose microporous films made from ethyl cellulose and hydroxypropylcellulose (EC/HPC) polymer blends. LÄS MER
3. WOMENʼS WOVEN WEB - Activating the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women through Social Network NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : When the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women (Svenskt kvinnobiografiskt lexikon, SKBL), became freely available online, it opened the opportunity to examine and transform its text-based content in new ways. The purpose of this project is to apply and reflect on explorative visualizations of social networks as a method for presenting and analysing data from SKBL. LÄS MER
4. Det sociala nätverkets betydelse för politiskt deltagande bland medborgare med olika grader av psykisk ohälsa- En kvantitativ studie om psykisk ohälsa, socialt nätverk och politiskt deltagande i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the destigmatizing of mental illness, the health issue has gained increased political attention. New reports claim that mental illness is on the rise in many social groups starting at young ages. Simultaneously loneliness and lacking social networks are becoming increasingly important political issues. LÄS MER
5. Clustering and Classification of Time Series in Real-Time Strategy Games - A machine learning approach for mapping StarCraft II games to clusters of game state time series while limited by fog of warKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Real-time strategy (RTS) games feature vast action spaces and incomplete information,thus requiring lengthy training times for AI-agents to master them at the level of ahuman expert. Based on the inherent complexity and the strategical interplay betweenthe players of an RTS game, it is hypothesized that data sets of played games exhibitclustering properties as a result of the actions made by the players. LÄS MER