Sökning: "network design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1363 uppsatser innehållade orden network design.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to create a metamodel from a drilling tool with replaceable inserts from FEA of the machining process using MATLAB and ABAQUS. This report contains research in drilling and in metamodeling using neural networks and the work from the design of the CAD, through FEA and simulations, to the metamodeling, excluding the optimization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
3. Consideration of National Culture in B2B Supply Chains : What national cultural factors are considered in supply chain management by companies in practice and what are their relations?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Anderson, et al. (1994) have outlined the importance of bilateral relationships in business-to-business (B2B) marketing environments and thus the understanding of the business network context within which they are embedded. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software Defined Networking (SDN) provides centralized control by separating the control plane from the data plane on network devices. Subareas of networking such as Quality of Service (QoS) can greatly benefit from this separation as QoS policies can be provided globally for the network. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Bacteria can quickly spread throughout the human body, making certain diseases hard or impossible to cure. In order to understand how the bacteria can initiate and develop into an infection, microfluidic chambers in a lab environment are used as a template of how bacteria reacts to different types of flows. LÄS MER