Sökning: "network gain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 539 uppsatser innehållade orden network gain.
1. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER
2. Internationalization and business networks: From a network outsider to an insider A multiple case study in RwandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The essay studies children's accessibility to playgrounds in the Halmstad urban area. The purpose was to illustrate children's equal accessibility to playgrounds, based on the playground's location in Halmstad and the barriers that affect children's accessibility. Accessibility was also studied in relation to children's dwelling. LÄS MER
4. Identifying Power Structures in a Municipal Network: The Decision-making Process Behind Buying Ängelholm-Helsingborg AirportMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Small regional airports are known to be economically unsustainable. When the previous private owner of Ängelholm-Helsingborg Airport announced their intention to shut the airport down, seven municipalities in northwestern Skåne decided to buy it. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Network systems often contain vulnerabilities that remain unmitigated in a network for various reasons, such as lack of a patch and limited budget. Adversaries can exploit these existing vulnerabilities through different strategies. LÄS MER