Sökning: "new identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1436 uppsatser innehållade orden new identity.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay applies a trans ecological perspective to the transgender motif in Jeanette Winterson’s novel Frankissstein. A love story, a novel about transhumanism, artificial intelligence and humans relationships to the body, nature and technology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The purpose of this study is to explore the workplace learning that international employees experienced in Sweden (Gothenburg). The personal narratives of international employees aim to first understand what the role of international identity in workplace learning is. LÄS MER
3. Them vs Us - The ontological significance of identity and (in)security in the Cold Conflict between Iran and Saudi ArabiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent years, identity has become increasingly important within the field of International Relations and in studies of conflict. This has led to the widening of the field with the help of perspectives from the field of Psychology, and the emergence of ontological security theory (OST) where identity is a centrality. LÄS MER
4. CROSSING BORDERS: A Study of Transnational Living in Taiye Selasi’s Ghana Must Go (2014) and No Violet Bulawayo’s We Need New Names (2014)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Abstract: A number of authors of African descent published ‘Afropolitan’ novels around the year 2010. Several of these diaspora novels dominated the literary scene and caused intense debates about the contested concept of Afropolitanism. The authors Taye Selasi and No Violet Bulawayo challenge colonial images of Africa in their writing. LÄS MER
5. Individualized Islamic practices and proving ‘normality’ - Thoughts and experiences of Muslim international students regarding their Muslim identities and everyday religious practices in Swedish societyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Due to a rapid growth of immigration from Muslim majority countries, the number of Muslims living in Sweden has dramatically increased since 1950s. Sweden has a very diverse Muslim population in terms of cultural, ethnic, political, linguistic and educational background. LÄS MER