Sökning: "new media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2172 uppsatser innehållade orden new media.
1. ATT ANDRAFIERA OCH STIGMATISERA TERRORISTEN - En kritisk textanalys av andrafiering och stigmatisering i kvällstidningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Terrorism and the discourse about War on Terror are global challenges, which I wanted tostudy in the Swedish locality, bringing together perspectives on the issues in a new way. Theaim of this study is to analyse, compare and critically discuss how two newspapersconstructed the perpetrators of two attacks in Sweden during the 2010s, Lundin Petterssonand Akilov, using theories of othering and stigmatisation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the current debate about how our future work life will be organised, automatization androbots gets a lot of attention in both media and recent studies. This new technology is by somebelieved to totally change how and where we will work. LÄS MER
3. PSS Design in Practice - How a Choice Experiment Can Help Configuring a New Subscription Offer. The Case of Care by Volvo’s Used Car Subscription OfferMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose The automotive industry is facing huge challenges as the perception and utilization of cars is changing. As a result, many automotive companies are increasingly moving away from solely selling cars and starting to offer bundles of products and services (PSS) instead. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study is a continuation of a well-known study, “Riktig våldtäkt”, published by the ethnologist David Sandberg in 2003. Sandberg made a content quantitative analysis of the reporting of rape by the largest Swedish newspaper, Dagens Nyheter, during the years 2001- 2002. LÄS MER
5. Interaktivt Innehåll och Konvergenskultur : En diskursiv fallstudie av Black Mirror: BandersnatchKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för medier och design
Sammanfattning : As illustrated by the Netflix special Bandersnatch as a cultural phenomenon, the purpose of this study was to analyze how "new" storytelling forms exist in today's convergence culture. This was done by a discursive case study about TV-critics' reception of Bandersnatch, along with smaller comparative discourses covering both relatively traditional film and TV organizations within the media industry, as well as an online forum. LÄS MER