Sökning: "new museology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden new museology.
1. Att förmedla natur och historia : en analys av två utställningar på Naturhistoriska riksmuseet och Historiska museetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this masters thesis is to compare two exhibitions, ”The Human Journey” (Den mänskliga resan) at the Swedish Museum of Natural History and ”History of Sweden” (Sveriges historia) at the Swedish History Museum. Utilizing exhibition analysis and interviews with relevant staff personnel, with a basis in institutional theory, the thesis explores the differences between both of these museological institutions, the chosen exhibitions and the underlying themes of the natural sciences and cultural history respectivly. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the attitudes of museumgoers toward the exhibition of human remains in modern Swedish museums. More specifically, it deals with how their attitudes toward remains are shaped and informed by museums’ materiality and institutionalized authority, whether they think of remains as humans or objects, as well as how these dead bodies ultimately become culturally meaningful to us who are still alive. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : This study investigates The National Gallery of Denmark (SMK) and how its’ own pronounced aim to be open accessible “to everyone” is functioning in their everyday praxis. Through a walking phenomenological reportage-analysis (inspired by Michel De Certeau) in the exhibition room of the museums’ latest special exhibiton “Goldenage – World Class Art Between Two Catastrophes”, it is discovered how the exhibition room is in fact not for everyone at all. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaperUppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : Over the past century the phenomenon of thanatourism, or dark tourism, has become increasingly popular, with tourists now able to encounter death at a wide range of sites across the world. While much scholarship has focused on tourism at sites of disaster and atrocity, less research has taken place into thanatourism in a museum context. LÄS MER
5. ”För till sist så är det så att kunskapen är viktig, om du ska göra ett bra resultat” : En professionsstudie av intendentens självbild och yrkesroll i museiinstitutionens omvandlingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : The role of the museum within society today is significantly different from how it used to be. The last five decades have seen an increase in focus on pedagogy, accessibility and outreaching activities within the museums, and it has had an effect on both how the museum is viewed from the public eye, as well as how the work within the organisations is carried out, by the increasing amount of different museum professionals. LÄS MER