Sökning: "new type of product"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 309 uppsatser innehållade orden new type of product.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : After the sewage wastewater is collected from different households and directed to the treatment plants, it goes through several processes, which are physical, chemical and biological. The different processes remove the contaminant, and produce a semi-solid material named sludge. Sludge has a huge amount of liquid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : One of the difficulties in designing new products is the absence of already tried metaphors, designs or ways to talk about the system. This thesis focuses on methods and practises one could potentially use when designing something new - and if there are any challenges one need to aware of as a designer of such a system. LÄS MER
3. Relationskommunikation över landsgränserna : - En studie om relation, kommunikation och strategi i ett litet samhälle med en stor närvaroKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation; Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Research ProblemToday, the great focus is on the organization’s place on different digital platforms as well as in the more traditional print world. A lot of research has been done on the factors that are included into an organization’s success; product quality, pricing, visitor satisfaction and availability, to name a few. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of an autonomous weeding vehicle for the agricultural industry. It has been done as a project at RMIT University in Melbourne and the aim was to develop a design for the vehicle which could later be used to develop a commercial product. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This is a report that is part of a master thesis at an undergraduate level, which comprises 15 university education credits and has been completed at Mälardalen University in Eskilstuna. The work is within the subject of product development and has been carried out by two students during the spring term of 2018. LÄS MER