Sökning: "news features"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden news features.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how Sveriges Television, specifically Lokala NyheterVäst, is distributing its news between the 49 different municipalities in the Västra Götalandcounty in terms of frequency, which subjects are covered in the news and how these subjectsare presented or framed.The mission of Swedish public service is to have a broad supply of news that reflects theentire country and all its municipalities. LÄS MER
2. Analysing Journalists Written English on Twitter : A comparative study of language used in news coverage on Twitter and conventional news sitesKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The English language is in constant transition, it always has been and always will be. Historically the change has been caused by colonisation and migration. Today, however, the change is initiated by a much more powerful instrument: the Internet. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In December 2019, news came from China about a mysterious virus that infected people in the Chinese city of Wuhan. During the following weeks the disease spread further to a number of countries all over the world (DW 2019). The new disease turns out to be very dangerous and highly contagious. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. Stock market prediction is an active yet challenging research area. A lot of effort has been put in by both academia and practitioners to produce accurate stock market predictions models, in the attempt to maximize investment objectives. Tree-based ensemble machine learning methods such as XGBoost have proven successful in practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This report describes a quantitative analysis performed to compare two different methods on the task of pronoun resolution for Swedish. The first method, an implementation of Mitkov’s algorithm, is a heuristic-based method — meaning that the resolution is determined by a number of manually engineered rules regarding both syntactic and semantic information. LÄS MER