Sökning: "non-governmental organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden non-governmental organisations.
1. Allmänhetens försvarare eller statens förlängda arm?: Lokala antidiskrimineringsbyråers arbete mot diskriminering i NederländernaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Local actors working with human rights and legal aid are common in most countries. One ex-ample is local antidiscrimination agencies which can be found in countries such as Sweden, Spain and the Netherlands. LÄS MER
2. Empowerment through art : non-governmental organisations’ art projects’ contribution to empowerment ofmarginalised groups in Mexico City and San Cristóbal de Las Casas, MexicoKandidat-uppsats, Ersta Sköndal Bräcke högskola/Institutionen för socialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study explores the ways marginalised groups can be supported in their empowerment process, and specifically how art projects organised by non-governmental organisations can contribute in the process. The focus is on prisoners and indigenous children and adults in Mexico City and San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Mexico who are involved in the organisations’ projects. LÄS MER
3. Rebuilding Beirut: When a state with non-functional government institutions is faced with a disaster, what role do local Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) play in its recovery? : Qualitative Case study: NGO Offre Joie, Lebanon, 2020 Beirut Harbour Explosion.Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för Asien-, Mellanöstern- och Turkietstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relationship between state and civil-society in Lebanon. Earlier research show that there has been a presence of capable local NGOs in Lebanon for many years and that this has shaped the society. There is a gap in the research on the role of local NGOs after the Beirut harbour explosion on the 4th of August 2020. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing interest towards the subject of circular start-ups (CSUs), which are start-ups developing circular business models (CBMs). As start-ups, these CSUs encounters common challenges due to being a start-up while simultaneously encountering the challenges of implementing CBMs. LÄS MER
5. Implementation of coping and adaptive measures by non-governmental organisations during drought : A case-study of the international federation of the red cross and crescent societies in Sub-Saharan AfricaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on cases of drought since it is one of the most common and disastrous natural hazards that we experience on earth. Non-governmental organisations have traditionally offered humanitarian aid directed to response and relief measures. LÄS MER