Sökning: "non-linear analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 221 uppsatser innehållade orden non-linear analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the problems facing the world in the twenty-first century is the management of municipal waste,a problem where the household plays a key role in the process through its interaction with themunicipal waste management system. How this interaction works is dependant not only on the designof the municipal waste management system, but also on the individual households. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Today's automotive requirements have resulted in complex Sheet Metal Forming (SMF) processes of Sheet Metal (SM) with reduced formability, and thus it is crucial to be able to predict formability accurately to prevent material failure during SMF. Formability predictions today utilize Forming Limit Curves (FLC)s in Finite Element Analysis (FEA), but FLCs are not valid for the Non-Linear Strain Paths (NLSP)s generated during SMF. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hydrogen gas (H2), that is not produced from fossil oil or natural gas, is expected to become a cornerstone in the energy transition strategy in Europe. The recent years, technological and economic advances in the electrolyzer area, along with political and corporate support, have put H2 at the forefront of many countries’ climate change agenda. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Liquidity and profitability are both vital aspects of a company's survival. Earlier studies suggest that there is a trade-off between liquidity and profitability. Too much liquidity can lower the profitability but the company still needs to maintain sufficient liquidity in order to be able to meet their short-term obligations. LÄS MER
5. Experimental and numerical analysis of orthotropic deformations of wood using Finite Strain Theory (large deformations) and the Finite Element Method (FEM) in 2DMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY)
Sammanfattning : This thesis involves the derivation of a constitutive model under large deformationtheory using Updated Lagrange method applied on an orthotropic material.Thefollowing aspects are included in this thesis work: introduction, theory, FEM implementation, derivation of constitutive model, calibration, result, discussion, conclusion and the future work. LÄS MER