Sökning: "non-parametric tests"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden non-parametric tests.
1. Urban infrastructure inundation risk from permanent sea-level rise scenarios in London (UK), Bangkok (Thailand) and Mumbai (India): A comparative analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Due to anthropogenically created climate change, global cities are facing inundation by rising sea levels. This study aimed to fill knowledge gaps in understanding the exposure of urban infrastructure such as roads, railways, buildings and parks to sea-level rise (SLR) scenarios, and how this would affect local populations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine differences in attitudes towards prisoners between different occupations, political leanings and genders. To measure attitudes the scale Attitudes towards prisoners, ATP, was firstly translated into Swedish and later distributed as a part of a survey. LÄS MER
3. Könsbaserad prisdiskriminering? Nej tack! - en kvantitativ granskning av förekomsten av könsbaserad prisdiskriminering på den svenska marknaden.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine whether gender-based price discrimination occurs on the Swedish market. If shown, an additional analysis of the result is made to study which gender is subject to discrimination and thus draws a disadvantage on the Swedish market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background Loading efficiency within logistics is a research area which has been given a lot of attention by researchers during recent years. Pallet Loading Problem has been presented as a mean to tackle the loading efficiency issue in this area. Loading efficiency can be measured in terms of fill rate of the load and the number of reclaimed gods. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis Purpose: We aim to enhance the understanding of why Swedish consumers perform pro-environmental behaviors and how this can be influenced by managers and marketers in the shopping mall environment, making the mall more attractive and shoppers more loyal. Theoretical Perspective: We take on a sociological perspective by researching constructs based on identity theory, conspicuous consumption, and the theory of self-congruity. LÄS MER