Sökning: "nonprofit organization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden nonprofit organization.
1. Soi Dog Foundation’s social marketing- and communication strategies : Which social marketing strategies and multimodal tools SDF has used throughout the decadeKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : During the past decade, there has been a growing disgust in Thailand with opposition to eating dogs in Asia and activists have unitedly with organizations encouraged the Thai government to adopt stricter animal rights laws in order to prevent the illegal dog meat trade. One of these organizations is the Thai animal welfare organization Soi Dog Foundation (SDF), that has also contributed with a controlled dog population on the Thai island Phuket and officially made it the first rabies free province in Thailand. LÄS MER
2. Examining the Link between Stakeholder Accountability and Sustainability Reporting: A case study of five organizations in the nonprofit sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to contribute to the reduction of knowledge loss and reinvention inside and between organizations pursuing product development projects in developing countries to ensure growth and improved living standards. Investigation and to determination of existing knowledge sharing and knowledge storing practices in several stakeholders of a product development project in Quelimane, Mozambique will be studied. LÄS MER
4. Retoriken - ett verktyg för att uppnå legitimitet : En fallstudie om hur UNHCR arbetar med sin externa kommunikation på sociala medier för att skapa samt upprätthålla sin legitimitet.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation; Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Legitimacy is something all organizations aims for and much research has been done on gaining legitimacy among profit-making companies, but much less research has been done on nonprofit organizations and their legitimacy. Therefore this study will address this gap between charity organizations, which are nonprofit companies, and their legitimacy. LÄS MER
5. Social innovation - en potentiell möjliggörare : En studie om Piteå kommuns sociala innovationsarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : An increase in societal challenges is creating more pressure for the public service to meet the needs of its citizens and from the society in general. The greatest challenges that Piteå kommun face are the ageing population and the need of competence provision. This essay aims to examine how Piteå kommun utilizes social innovation. LÄS MER