Sökning: "nordic countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 487 uppsatser innehållade orden nordic countries.
1. POPULISTISKA RADIKALA HÖGERPARTIER I OLIKA KONSTITUTIONELLA KONTEXTER Mer eller mindre homogen partifamilj?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The populist radical right party family is a relatively new phenomenon in Europe and is often seenas more fragmented and less coherent than other more established party families in Europe.However, Jungar and Jupskås (2014) argue that the populist radical right parties in the Nordiccountries of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are coherent enough to be one particular wellfunctioning party family. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how sugar tax effects the prevalence of overweight and obesity. How great price increase which is needed to reduce sugar consumption to recommended levels is also calculated. The Swedish population consumes on average 44% more sugar than the recommended level. LÄS MER
3. Political Climate : How Environmental Attitudes relates to Support for Radical Right-wing Parties in the Nordic CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Nordic countries are geographically, culturally and politically close, and have all witnessed an upsurge in support for radical right-wing parties over the past decades. Although the five parties: the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party, the Icelandic Progressive Party, the Norwegian Progress Party, and the Sweden Democrats, are different when it comes to party history and how accepted they have been by other parties, they are today similar in their anti-immigration rhetoric, their critique of the established elites and to some extent their welfare chauvinism. LÄS MER
4. Private Equity Centrality and Club Deal Formation: Evidence from a Social Network Analysis - Subsample Analysis and Social Network Analysis in the Nordic CountriesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we investigate the structure of the network of relationships established between private equity firms when they form acquisition consortiums. We collected information on 1562 private equity transactions, including both sole-sponsored and club deals, across the period 2000-2017. LÄS MER
5. Är det viktigt som profession att försvara sitt kunskapsområde? En undersökning om hur psykisk ohälsa och stress bland ungdomar synliggörs i professioners tidskrifterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Mental illness and stress among young people is an increasing public health problem in Nordic countries such as Sweden and is a relevant subject in social work. The increase is most evident among young people, which is something that today's professions address in their respective journals as problematic, this is the foundation of our thesis. LÄS MER