Sökning: "norm internalization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden norm internalization.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research on norm internalization and local ownership in peace processes has not often been combined in peace and conflict studies. This paper sets out to see on the one hand, to what degree liberal democratic norms has spread in Liberia since the ending of the civil war, and on the other hand, if the peace process, –characterized by hybridity – could explain the norm internalization process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Sexual violence against women is a broad and serious problem all over the world, but South Africa is one of the countries that stand out with their high statistics, where women are mostly targeted and exposed to this violation. At the same time, there are many women’s and human right’s organisations in South Africa working to address sexual violence and support survivors and fighting for equality between men and women. LÄS MER
3. The Effectiveness of the Convention on the Rights of the Child : Examined through a legal assessment of Ghana’s implementation of Article 35 concerning Child Trafficking.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine to what extent the Convention on the Rights of the Child may be regarded as an effective instrument for a state’s aim to abolish child trafficking. An underlying aim is to examine what factors make a convention effective in general. LÄS MER
4. En psykodynamisk förståelse av minoritetsstress hos hbtq-personer. Konceptualisering och behandlingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to enrich existing psychodynamic theory with experiences of psychodynamic psychotherapists and how they understand and treat minority stress among lgbtq-persons with mental health issues. Semi-structured interviews were conducted with five experienced psychodynamic psychologists and psychotherapists. LÄS MER
5. A Native Speaker Norm Approach vs. an Intercultural Approach in the English K-3 classroom in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : In a world that is becoming more cosmopolitan, pedagogical approaches, particularly those that focus on diversity of cultures, have become paramount. As a result, this study attempts to gain insight into what pedagogical approaches K-3 teachers in Sweden use during their English lessons, and whether these approaches are more native speaker or interculturally focused and why that is. LÄS MER