Sökning: "normative perceptions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden normative perceptions.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Amplified by the introduction of the smartphone, which is now integrated in nearly every aspect of daily life, consumer credit-financed purchases are more accessible than ever and can now be spontaneously made in a matter of minutes. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the relationship between various financial decisions and time spent on social media (SMT). LÄS MER
2. Actitudes de un grupo de adolescentes mexicanos hacia el lenguaje inclusivo : Alternativas al masculino genéricoKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Spanska
Sammanfattning : Language and culture are deeply intertwined. Language reflects and influences the attitudes, perceptions and behaviors of its users. Therefore, the use of non-sexist language can contribute to achieving gender equality in society. This study focuses on the perceptions of a group of Mexican teenagers towards inclusive language. LÄS MER
3. The whole is “other” than the sum of its parts : An investigation of synesthesia and perception through a patchworkMaster-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Some people experience music as colourful patterns or feel it as a physical touch, they have synesthesia. A neurological condition in which a stimulus of one sense automatically and involuntarily triggers a sensation in another sense. This shows that perception is not normative. LÄS MER
4. Medikaliseringen av den svenska omskärelsedebatten : en religionssociologisk studie om förskjutningen av ”den religiösa andre.”Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionssociologi
Sammanfattning : The question regarding male circumcision in Sweden became a relevant topic within the public debates during the last three years. Due to the Swedish political party, Centerpartiet’s decision to strive for a ban on male circumcision, this debate surfaced after the 28th of September. LÄS MER
5. ”Både och” eller ”varken eller” / En kvalitativ studie om att leva med dubbla kulturtillhörigheterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Our globalized world has caused many cultures to merge which has led to a society in which a lot of individuals are part of more than one culture. The aim of this study is to examine what difficulties that come with having multiple cultural belongings. LÄS MER