Sökning: "normative power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 239 uppsatser innehållade orden normative power.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Based on its self-identification, as a normative power and ‘force for good’ in the world, this analysis explores the role of the European Union (EU) as an international counter-terrorism actor. A major part of the EU’s counter-terrorism policy outside its own borders is the use of aid to prevent terrorism by combating radicalization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring; Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Environmental strategies implemented today are strongly influenced by the ideologies capitalism, neoliberalism and ecomodernism. As such, they should promote global economic expansion while mitigating environmental impact. LÄS MER
5. Former President of a Former Colony : How The Guardian reported on the final events leading to Robert Mugabe’s resignationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the month of November 2017, the President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe was taken into custody by Zimbabwe’s military. This was a move in order to shift the governmental power after which Mugabe after almost 40 years as President of Zimbabwe resigned from his post. LÄS MER