Sökning: "norms and values"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 812 uppsatser innehållade orden norms and values.
1. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to find out how open source community influences the data journalism practices, and to what extent it contributes to solving the challenges that hinder the integration of data-driven journalism into newsrooms. The study approached the subject by drawing from the previous work of Lewis and Usher (2013) which proposes applying the duality of open source which constitutes of open-source culture (values, principles, ethics) and open-source materiality (software, coding libraries, etc. LÄS MER
3. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
4. Hur motiveras svensk biståndspolitik genom diskurser om säkerhet?: En kritisk diskursanalys av policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd (2016)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This essay is a critical discourse analysis of representations of security that are visible in the Swedish aid policy. The text aims to analyse discourses of security, through lenses of poststructuralist critique, in the current policy framework represented by the Swedish government from 2016 (Policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd 2016/17:60). LÄS MER
5. “PROMOTING OUR EUROPEAN WAY OF LIFE” A case of newly arrived refugees participation in the establishment program in the municipality of Mark – SwedenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an interpretation of the EU’s utilisation of norms through the establishment program for regular immigrants. The focus and interest are on newly arrived quota refugees in the Swedish municipality of Mark. Through the paradigm of norm diffusion, one can understand European norms and how they are used to attain set goals. LÄS MER