Sökning: "oil crisis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 110 uppsatser innehållade orden oil crisis.
1. Beyond the Crisis: A Safe Haven Analysis : Empirical Insights into the Divergence of Gold and Bonds for Portfolio HedgingKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis investigates the relationship concerning traditional safe haven assets, gold and US 10-year treasury bonds during periods of market instability, specifically during the economic concerns raised by the COVID-19 pandemic. It assesses the hedging and safe haven properties of these assets and their dynamic nature throughout two periods of unconventional monetary and fiscal policy measures by the Federal Reserve & US Congress respectively. LÄS MER
2. The suffocating enjoyment of the Other: An ideology critique of enjoyment in the mediatisation of the climate crisisMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how the Lacanian concept of ‘the enjoyment of the Other’ (la jouissance de l’Autre) can be applied to break open normative understandings of the political factors shaping the climate crisis deadlock. The principal aim is to investigate how ostensibly disconnected environmental debates may be regarded as linked by an economy of enjoyment, more precisely by the promise of enjoyment by which the subject is libidinally attached to an ideology. LÄS MER
3. Energikrisen, intet nytt Könsföreställningar och könsroller så som de kommer till uttryck i svenska energisparkampanjen under 1970-taletMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this essay has been twofold. First, to study how gender and gender roles are portrayed in the Swedish energy advertising campaign at the time of the oil crisis, and second, to analyze whether the public’s energy saving, as it can be mapped based on survey responses, shows differences depending on gender. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Byggproduktion
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the construction industry has faced unprecedented challenges related to abnormal price increases on building materials, which have not been experienced since the 1970s oil crisis. These price hikes have been caused by a various of factors, including the COVID-19 pandemic, war in Europe, trade sanctions and high energy prices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Energy management concerns were raised in France after the oil crisis in the 1970s. From then, the local actors developed policies to better control the energy production and consumption on the territories. Climate considerations and the need to limit greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions were then added to these energy issues in the early 2000s. LÄS MER