Sökning: "oil price"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 280 uppsatser innehållade orden oil price.
1. Hur kryptovalutor påverkas av centralbankers räntebesked - Är kryptovalutamarknadens prisutveckling oberoende av globala penningpolitiska beslut?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There are currently almost 5,000 listed cryptocurrencies with a market value of over $200 billion, claiming to be independent of governmental decisions (Coinmarketcap, 2019). The aim with this study was to investigate whether today's cryptocurrencies are independent of governmental decisions by seeing how their prices are affected by interest rate announcements. LÄS MER
2. The Relationship Between Unemployment and Oil Price, Oil Price Uncertainty, and Interest Rates in Small Open Economies : A study on Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and FinlandMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between unemployment rates and oil price, oil price uncertainty, and interest rates. This relation is examined by testing for both cointegration and causality between the variables. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this study, the authors examined the relationship between crude oil price and the Swedish and Norwegian stock markets. Using linear regression models the authors found that the Swedish stock market and Norwegian stock market both have a positive relation with crude oil price. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses a Vector Autoregressive Model and an Impulse response function to examine the impact of rising oil prices on personal consumption expenditure in Sweden. In Sweden the use of fossil oil has been declining for several years, and by 2045, Sweden aims to have no net emissions of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, although, there is still a lot of oil left in the energy system, not least in the transport sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The aviation industry needs to move towards a more sustainable future to achieve the climate goals set forth by the European Union (to reach a climate neutral economy by 2050), and in the recent past the interest in sustainable jet fuel has increased. In this report we compared different feedstocks and pathways for production of sustainable jet fuels from an economical, technical and environmental perspective for long-term implementation. LÄS MER