Sökning: "oliver 1991"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden oliver 1991.
1. Factors Affecting Consumer-Based Brand Equity in a Storytelling Context : A quantitative study demostrating that traditional marketing needs more narrativeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Corporate storytelling is what happens when brands are telling their stakeholders stories. These stories can carry a vast array of messages, but in many cases, theyare just stories. Stories of founders, stories of people in the history of a company, stories of the heritage that a particular brand carries and has carried for centuries. LÄS MER
2. Facilitating More Frequent Updates: Towards Evergreen : A Case Study of an Enterprise Software Vendor’s Response to the Emerging DevOps Trend, Drawing on Neo-Institutional TheoryMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/InformatikLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The last couple of years the trend within the software industry has been to releasesmaller software updates more frequent, to overcome challenges and increase flexibility, to alignwith the swiftly changing industry environment. As an effect, we now see companies moving over tocapitalizing on subscriptions and incremental releases instead of charging for upgrades. LÄS MER
3. All linkages are equal, but some linkages are more equal than others : Does the number of institutional linkages predict fundraising among aid organisations in Sweden?Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Several theorists have argued that organisations can increase performance through formalised cooperation with other important organisations (Baum & Oliver 1991). This notion of “institutional linkages” is appealing as it uses linkages as a proxy for legitimacy awarded to organisations for adherence to exogenous expectations. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The organizational environment has become increasingly complex as organizations face demands and pressures from many different constituents at the same time. Organizations also need to demonstrate that they are legitimate actors that pursue goals in a socially acceptable manner. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : Service firms increasingly need to rely on other attributes than traditional quality and performance of their service employees to become and stay truly competitive. Strong brands are essential for differentiation in today's marketplace and it becomes naturally important to align the customer contact employees with the company brand to ensure consistency in all communication externally. LÄS MER