Sökning: "on c d"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 452 uppsatser innehållade orden on c d.
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we set out to explore research productivity in Sweden and the role of intangible inputs in production. We examine the primitives of an already existing model using financial account data from Swedish firms to evaluate its applicability in the context of Swedish research productivity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : ”The prisoners taken here were better clothed than any we had seen before. All provided with overcoats and jackets or [sic] a much better material than our own. They were of English manufacture, much darker than the United States uniform, and this furnished conclusive evidence of successful blockade running”. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Few components within mechanical engineering possess the fatigue resistance as of high-pressure turbine blades found in jet engines. This as they are designed to perform in extensively high temperatures under severe loading which causes degradation to be an important aspect despite a design, optimized for its environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Scania CV is a premium truck, bus and engine manufacturer. At Scania there is a research and development department, in the thesis referred to as the R&D department, which delivers ITtool solutions for internal customers at Scania. LÄS MER
20. Performance Indicators for Smart Grids : An analysis of indicators that measure and evaluate smart gridsMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden has developed ambitious goals regarding energy and climate politics. One major goal is to change the entire electricity production from fossil fuels to sustainable energy sources, this will contribute to Sweden being one of the first countries in the world with non-fossil fuel in the electricity sector. LÄS MER