Sökning: "on c d"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 410 uppsatser innehållade orden on c d.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : his study is exploring whether collective housing could mean a solution to the housing crisis and if this form of housing at the same time could achieve social sustainability. It is of interest to achieve social sustainability in order to decrease social isolation and mental illness that spreads mainly among young people in Sweden (Eckerdal, C. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : With this study, we have been aiming to describe and analyze how social mobilization is constructed by digital technology, using the #metoo movement as a case study. The focus of this study has been to show how collective identity and ”we and–them” groups are constructed in digital movements. LÄS MER
8. Effects of within-field and landscape factors on Dasineura brassicae in winter oilseed rape cultivations in Skåne, southern Sweden : a field survey with a special approach to pesticide-free control zonesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Protection Biology
Sammanfattning : Winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus) is the most common oilseed crop grown in the province of Skåne in southern Sweden, where this study was performed. B. napus is often associated with various insect pests. This study regards two of these; the cabbage seed weevil (Ceutorhynchus obstrictus) and the brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae). LÄS MER
9. Naïve listeners’ perceptual learning of Chinese tones: The influence of L1 background in prosody and the effect of an auditory-image (AI) training paradigmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The present perceptual learning study was conducted in an attempt to investigate to which extent naïve listeners’ L1 prosodic background affected their learning performance of a lexical tone language and whether an auditory-image (AI) training paradigm curtailed the online-learning process of lexical tones. Thirty-three Mandarin-naïve Swedish-native listeners (NS listeners) and 33 Mandarin-naïve English-native listeners (NE listeners) participated in a behaviour experiment designed to answer the question of whether native listeners of a pitch accent language (NS listeners) had an advantage over native listeners of a non-tonal non-pitch-accent language (NE listeners) in learning to perceive tones in Mandarin Chinese (MC). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this study was to estimate the demand for unregistered alcohol in Sweden 2001-2016 and to provide understanding on the determinants of demand for unregistered alcohol. The method used was a multiple linear OLS regression with fixed annual and regional effects. It was found that the relative share of the unregistered market A. LÄS MER