Sökning: "online communications"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden online communications.
1. Digital Front End Algorithms for Sub-Band Full DuplexMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Sub-band full duplex is a new communication scheme technology, where a single frequency band is partitioned into sub-bands for downlink (DL) and up-link(UL) transmissions, and both can take place simultaneously. The idea behind the sub-band full duplex development is to improve the throughput, and coverage and reduce the latency of the UL communication by allowing the UL reception during the DL transmission. LÄS MER
2. Du kan inte lura ett barn, eller? - En undersökning om barns skydd vid personifierad onlinereklamKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : With the development of digitalization, personalized online advertising has grown worldwide. This means that companies, through so-called Cookies, collect personal data about the consumer to then create online advertising based on the consumer's interests. LÄS MER
3. The role of marketing to avoid product returns in online shopping : how marketers help online consumers to make better purchase decisions and thus avoid product returnsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The increasing alarm about global climate change and the related consequences on the planet and humankind has raised the voices to adopt sustainability within organisations and businesses. The wide spread of the internet and smart devices allowed many consumers to buy their needs through smart devices without the need to travel to physical stores. LÄS MER
4. E-governance diffusion: COVID-19 as a critical juncture for developmental path dependency; the case of MexicoKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to e-governance studies by combining a framework of critical juncture studies and path dependency theory to evaluate the performance of the e-governance sector in Mexico in the wake of the SARS-COVID-2 crisis. Through the investigation of e-governance policies during the COVID-19 pandemic, this thesis identified key thematic principles for analysis: 1) Access to Internet, 2) Telecommunications Infrastructure, 3) Online Services and Healthcare Information, 4) Human Capacity. LÄS MER
5. User experience of art museums onlineMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DVMT)
Sammanfattning : Today's requirements for digital presence mean that museums must think outside the box. Digital strategies or manifestations may serve as a foundation to stand on, but in the end, it is the museum's visitors' needs that need to be fulfilled. LÄS MER