Sökning: "open-plan offices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden open-plan offices.
1. Fyrfältsmodellens konsekvenser för folkbibliotekets ljudmiljö : tänkbara utmaningar och sätt att hantera dessaKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This study examines the Four Spaces Model, from a sound environment perspective. It raises two questions: 1) What are the challenges for The Four Spaces Model, in terms of soundscape, when it is implemented into public libraries? 2) How can the challenges be managed? There has been used a variation of methods, included using an article about The Four Spaces Model, the Danish homepage “Modelprogram for folkebiblioteker”, as well as visiting three Swedish public libraries. LÄS MER
2. Electrical lighting in open-plan offices. A laboratory study and simulations on lighting preferences and enegy use.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : The need for energy use reduction raises the question of electrical lighting use especially in the non-residential sector. Office spaces are particularly sensitive in this area, as lighting is quite essential, and connected to satisfaction, mood and performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : To investigate the differences in experienced stress and how this was moderated by the personality factors of work locus of control (WLOC) and extraversion between open plan-offices and activity based-offices (ABW), a questionnaire was sent out to the employees of nine different offices. 171 participants answered the questionnaire which consisted of five scales that measured perceived stress, distraction, privacy, WLOC, and extraversion. LÄS MER
4. Association between age and objectively measured sitting patterns at work in different office typesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för arbets- och folkhälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Ageing has been associated to ill health due to sedentary behaviour. Limited knowledge exists about age and sedentary behaviour in the working population. Additionally, studies with objectively measured sitting time at work are needed. LÄS MER
5. Lived Experience of Activity Based Working : An explorative study of the change of workspaces at IKEA to an activity-based environmentMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Backgroud: This master thesis is about discovering the concept of ‘Activity- Based Working (ABW)’ and its application to the specific case of IKEA. ABW is a phenomenon in office design and management. From a physical perspective, it discards private offices, desks and desktop computers assigned for individual’s permanent use (Parker, 2016). LÄS MER