Sökning: "operational costs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 264 uppsatser innehållade orden operational costs.
1. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an increasing number of mergers being subject to a European Commission's merger control investigation, the process becomes relevant for more and more companies engaged in M&A activities. Despite the importance to maintain healthy competition and an innovative business environment, the investigation comes along with significant direct and indirect costs for target and acquirer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Future Home Based Care - An Evaluation of Possible Distribution Networks for Region Skåne Authors: Victoria Gustafsson and Sofia Håkansdotter Supervisor LTH: Andreas Norrman, Professor Engineering Logistics, Faculty of Engineering (LTH) at Lund University Supervisor Region Skåne: Helena Rappe, Production analyst, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne and Henrik Sevandersson, Project leader, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne Background: Sweden is today experiencing significant demographic changes with a population that is quickly growing in numbers and with a growing share of elders. This puts high demands on health care, and home based care has been identified as a solution to decrease the lack of hospital beds. LÄS MER
4. Skolpengen och skollokaler - En studie om kommunernas resursfördelning till skolor, vilka skillnader det finns och förhållandet mellan lokalersättningen och det totala bidragetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: The reforms of schools in the early 1990s meant decentralization of responsibility within the Swedish school system. The goal was to create freedom of choice and promote competition between public schools and at the same time make it possible for independent principals to establish new schools through a public resource allocation system funded mostly from the municipalities and the taxbase. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : DevOps is an ill-defined but trending approach to software development. Many companies are seduced by its promises of reduced costs and risks. DevOps life-cycle is often represented as a continuous everything, but very little is said about how to get the ball rolling. LÄS MER