Sökning: "opinion leaders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 123 uppsatser innehållade orden opinion leaders.
1. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How is the organizational culture perceived by leaders and employees'? Does the employees'opinion differ from the view applied from the top by the leaders?In a world with increasingly harsh business climate and expectations from consumers and external stakeholders, companies have a lot to live up to in order to keep a strong position in themarket. The company is expected to convey what they stand for and the values they work towards. LÄS MER
3. Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour amongst Millennials in Online Communities - The role of information and goal-frames on InstagramMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the aim to reduce the effects of anthropocentric climate change and achieve a more sustainable future, promotion of sustainable individual behaviour is just as essential as driving political and economic change. As social media are experiencing growth in popularity, online communities in which influencers act as opinion leaders are a promising tool to influence behaviour. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to increase knowledge about how consumers in southern Stockholm perceive influencer marketing via Instagram and understand the role of influences in the consumers' buying process. Theory: Influencers lose followers' trust because many associate influences with forced advertising, because it is known that influencers get paid for spreading marketing on their social channels. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen; Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Sports Confederation (Riksidrottsförbundet) is a powerful organization of opinion within the service of Swedish sport, continually clarifying the responsibilities that sport assumes and the positive values that the popular movement represents. However, gender equality seems to be a difficult task to solve. LÄS MER