Sökning: "order scheduling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 180 uppsatser innehållade orden order scheduling.
1. Planering för en effektiv hemtjänst - En fallstudie om kapacitetsplanering och schemaläggning inom Hemtjänsten i Kungsbacka KommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The healthcare sector in Sweden and the rest of the world is facing many challenges with an agingpopulation and multi-morbidity. The system requires enough competent health care personnel toperform tasks, while the operations departments need to use the resources in an efficient way. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Newer technologies are being developed all the time in order to help us in our daily tasks. Smart Assistant (SA) is one such broad category of devices which, when instructed through speech or command, perform certain tasks. Most SAs have two primary tasks: identify the user, and perform the task communicated by the user. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : PLAS is a cloud-based software used for planning and scheduling fleets of vehicles for material transport. PLAS consists of two components; the Logistic Flow Solver (LFS) and the Material Transport Scheduler (MTS). Based on transportation requests, the LFS generates a set of logistic flows. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : There exists an increasing demand for computing power and performance in real-time embedded systems, as new, more complex customer requirements and function-alities are appearing every day. In order to support these requirements and func-tionalities without breaking the power consumption wall, many embedded systems areswitching from traditional single-core hardware architectures to multi-core architec-tures. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI); KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : In this paper the goal was to optimize the scheduling of vats for the wine fermentation process considering demand, time and quality constraints in order to minimise the production cost. The method that was used during the project was to start of with a simple model that only took the basic parameters in to account, verify that it worked, and then add up parameters until the model was completed. LÄS MER