Sökning: "ordinal logistic regression"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden ordinal logistic regression.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Mikrodataanalys; Högskolan Dalarna/Mikrodataanalys
Sammanfattning : As the popularity of the master’s in data science at Dalarna University increases, so does the number of applicants. The aim of this thesis was to explore different approaches to provide an automated motivation letter scoring system which could emulate the human judgement and automate the process of candidate selection. LÄS MER
2. Exploring rural adolescents’ dietary diversity, ultra-processed food consumption, and relevant socio-economic correlates: a cross-sectional study from Matlab, BangladeshMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Background: Bangladesh is home to 36 million adolescents with the majority living in rural areas. Adolescence presents an additional window of opportunity to correct nutritional deficits among rural Bangladeshi adolescents. A high-quality, diverse diet is pivotal in this regard. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Korea is characterized by the state's low responsibility for welfare provision and low political trust, while Sweden exemplifies a welfare state with universal welfare provision and high political trust. These characteristics in Sweden arouse interest in the question of whether political trust is causally linked to welfare attitudes and what factors influence political trust. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Semi-domesticated reindeer (Rangifer tarandus) husbandry in Sweden depends largely on sustainable management and productivity of the herd. Herd productivity is determined by the survival of the herd’s offspring from each year, which is affected by factors such as weather conditions, forage abundancy and predation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the relationship between national identity and attitudes towards immigrants. It examines three countries with different history of nation building and immigration: Finland, Great Britain and the USA. LÄS MER