Sökning: "organic N"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 207 uppsatser innehållade orden organic N.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : When studying the nitrogen cycle in soils, the principle of 15N isotope dilution and enrichment is commonly used to measure gross N transformation rates. The measuring data of both organic and inorganic nitrogen substrates are therefore be analysed by Ntrace model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) constructed from metal atoms connected by organic linkers have received extensive attention for greenhouse gas separation in the past decades. Moreover, their large surface area makes them a promising candidate as adsorbents for gas sorption. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : Non-ionic deep eutectic solvent (ni-DES) possesses various advantages such as good solvation, biodegradability, and non-toxicity which makes it a perfect and environmentally friendly solvent for organic synthesis. A Pd (OAc)2 catalyzed, Suzuki reaction of aryl bromide and N-heteroaryl halide with arylboronic acid in green and novel solvent (ni-DES) is described. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study looks at factors contributing to LA-MRSA prevalence in Danish pig farms. LA-MRSA is a pathogenic bacteria that are resistant to methicillin (penicillin) and tetracycline antibiotics found in livestock such as pigs, poultry and cattle. LÄS MER
5. Relating the impacts of regenerative farming practices to soil health and carbon sequestration on Gotland, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Land degradation, greenhouse gas emissions and biodiversity loss through agriculture are some of the greatest challenges we are facing today. Fertile and productive soils are the basis of life on this planet and need to be protected and restored to support a growing population and lower negative impacts of climate change. LÄS MER