Sökning: "organizational change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1623 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational change.
1. Kan moral blir en belastning? : En litteraturstudie om orsaker till moralisk stress hos sjuksköterskorKandidat-uppsats, Röda Korsets Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: Ethical dilemmas are present in all areas of healthcare and arise particularly when working with patients. When a nurse has to act in contrast to what they consider to be morally correct they risk developing moral distress. Moral distress can lead to mental health problems, burnout or even a career change. LÄS MER
2. Borta bra men hemma bäst, eller? En fallstudie om hur ledarskap, engagemang och motivation förändrats under distansarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In March 2020, Covid-19 reached Swedish borders, and the spread went from small to large inonly a few weeks. In April the same year, a large part of Swedish workforce was asked to work from home. LÄS MER
3. Transformation till smarta fartyg : Hur ska smarta fartyg förvaltas, implementeras och underhållas under dess livscykel? Vad innebär det digitala transformationen organisatoriskt?Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The research area in the study includes autonomous and remote-controlled vessels with or without seafarers, where the vessels are controlled without or to a certain extent at a Remote-Control Center (RCC). In the study context, these are referred to as "autonomous vessels". LÄS MER
4. From Product to Service – The Customer Value of Servitization - A study examining the potential customer value of servitization of the indoor climateMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In an environment that constantly changes and with increasing competition, firms struggle to staycompetitive. To be able to compete, firms have to differentiate. One way to do so is throughservitization. By offering customers services instead of products, firms can improve their offeringto customers by increased customization. LÄS MER
5. Preparing for Change - An exploratory study on how Swedish organizations can implement strategic agilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today’s market is characterized by rapid change, which creates a challenge for companies as adapting to the continuous changes are becoming more important. The ability to respond to changes by adapting the strategic direction is becoming more important to sustain a competitive advantage. LÄS MER