Sökning: "organizational conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 850 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational conditions.
1. Vem tar ansvar för Kim - 84 år med ett aktivt alkoholmissbruk? En kvalitativ studie om biståndshandläggares upplevelser av arbetet med äldre individer med alkoholmissbruk.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the perceived conditions and experiences aid workers had of investigating needs and assessing interventions for the elderly (65+) with active alcohol abuse, as well as what their experiences of cooperation with other activities looked like. The experience in this qualitative study consisted of seven semi-structured interviews with aid officers from two municipalities in Västra Götaland municipality. LÄS MER
2. JAG HAR JU EN KOMPETENT PERSONALGRUPP MEN VI NÅR INTE MÅLET Hur handlingsutrymme, nya utmaningar i målgruppen och personalens kompetens påverkar första linjens chefer inom LSS- och SoL-boenden i Göteborgs StadKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The Swedish law LSS (The law on support and service for certain disabled) includes the right of assisted housing for the target groups to which the law relates, and is regulated by the National Board of Health and Welfare. The regulations include formalized competence requirements when employed in such assisted housing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : Public service in Sweden is one of the biggest employers for journalists. But there are numerous articles out there talking about the problematic working conditions that journalists have to deal with on a daily basis. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : In the year 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic brought tremendous challenges for how organizations were to conduct their day-to-day business. A forced shift towards working remotely was necessary to prevent the virus' spread. The researchers wanted to investigate what remote work would entail for organizational culture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s social services are often the subject of media scrutiny. The critique is often about the low quality of the services provided and that the orders carried out by professionals aren’t firmly established within the law that determines its framework. LÄS MER