Sökning: "organizational identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 411 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational identity.
1. From the Beach to the Sahara - A qualitative study of junior management consultants' identity work between billable projectsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The recent economic downturn has largely affected businesses around the world, resulting in decreased demand for management consultancy services. In combination with recent years' aggressive hiring strategies, this has put many junior management consultants in a position where their utilization rates have plummeted and time between billable projects has increased notably. LÄS MER
2. Räcker det att riva väggarna, eller sitter det kvar ändå? : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om gemenskap och hinder i heterogena arbetsgrupperKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand how the blue-collar workers in the industrial sector create solidarity for each other when they are a part of a heterogeneous work group and what obstacles to solidarity can arise in a workgroup embossed by heterogeneity. The study is also investigating how an “us” and “them” can arise and be maintained in heterogeneous work groups. LÄS MER
3. Flexible Organizational Structures of the Digitally Mediated Collective Actor - A Case of the Shame Movement in GeorgiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Recent scholarship has challenged the notion that digital tools alone can sustain a social movement, emphasizing instead the importance of collective identity and organizational structures. However, there is still limited understanding of how organizational structures emerge and transform in a social movement. LÄS MER
4. Kvinnans rätt till liv : En multimodal kritisk diskursanalys av aborträtt i RFSU:s externa kommunikationKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTEnglish translation of the title: The woman’s right to life – A multimodal critical discourse analysis of abortions rights in RFSU: s external communication. A topic that has sparked more controversy in recent times, is the abortion rights of women. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In today's competitive educational landscape, schools face the challenge of attracting students who align with their organizational identity. With extensive organizational changes in the Swedish school system, expressing organizational identity has become crucial for demonstrating categorical belonging. LÄS MER