Sökning: "organizational learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 606 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational learning.
1. Learning from Innovation Collaborations - An exploratory study of learning practices and challenges in innovation collaborations by large organizations in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovations are regarded as a principal source of competitiveness and renewal in organizations. Given the complex nature of products and services along with the pressure of faster time to market which increases the inherent risk of any innovation, it is now almost impossible to constantly innovate for any organization with collaborating with others. LÄS MER
2. Intercultural communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcare. The study has both a qualitative and a socio-cultural perspective. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Organizational learning has the power to gift an organization with a competitive advantage. In our society the most competitive form of organization is probably the armed forces of every nation. LÄS MER
4. The Role of Knowledge Acquisition in Internationalization: A dual case study of Swedish digital SMEsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of knowledge acquisition in the internationalization of digital small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). An organizational learning perspective is adopted by examining how each of Huber’s (1991) five knowledge acquisition types are used in firm internationalization. LÄS MER
5. Listeners as sensemakers: Exploring the role of strategic listening in contemporary organizations at IKEA and Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Communication research has identified listening as a key skill in the sensemaking process. However, little is known about the practical implementation of listening by practitioners and about its strategic values to the organization. LÄS MER