Sökning: "organizational learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 565 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational learning.
1. Intercultural communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcare. The study has both a qualitative and a socio-cultural perspective. LÄS MER
2. Cyberattacker - unika fall eller en möjlighet till lärande? : En kvalitativ fallstudie av den nationella hanteringen av cyberattacker inom SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : In the last decades the world has become more and more digitalized which has led to a new kind of threat, known as cyberattacks. The statistics show that the amount of attacks are increasing every year even though the increasing experience should help to contain the threat. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Enterprise Risk Management is implemented in various sectors and context. What is really know about ERM and how has the concept progressed parallel to risk research in general? This master thesis investigates some general aspects of ERM and what specific aspects of risk management research is present in current scientific literature. LÄS MER
4. Ledarskap på distans inom personlig assistans : Uppfattningar av påverkan på medarbetares lärande och uppfattningar av förändringar i verksamhetenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The major changes which are in progress in today’s society affect, among other things, leadership that is exercised at a distance. In order for leaders of personal assistance organizations to be able to adapt their organization to the outside world, learning and leadership are crucial, and it is therefore important to explore how distance leaders in personal assistance perceive their impact on their employees' learning, and how these leaders perceive changes that take place in the organization. LÄS MER
5. Connecting to nature in pre-school : a study of place experiences in a low-social economic area related to children´s developmentMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of People and Society
Sammanfattning : Outdoor environments and nature could positively support pre-school children living in lowsocial economic urban environments. By valuing the role of lived experiences, this research explores how outdoor places and nature could support and counteract the widespread inequities that affect these children. LÄS MER