Sökning: "organizational structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1312 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational structure.
1. In Pursuit of Ambidexterity The ambidextrous nature of a small enterprise and its implications on NPD - A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is a crucial determinant of success in today’s highly competitive and fast-paced climate. This forces organizations to focus on developing future business solutions while still exploiting their existing resources to stay profitable. LÄS MER
2. Leading the Future - How the Gender of Leaders Influences the Development of a Supportive Organizational Culture in the Hybrid Work Era School ofMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research is to investigate the relationship between the gender of organizational leaders and their influence on the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work, with a focus on their specific actions and behaviors. Research question: How does the gender of organizational leaders influence the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work? Literature review: The literature review consisted of both more traditional theories such as the full-range leadership theory, but also newer management theories, especially with regards to the new trend of hybrid work settings. LÄS MER
3. The Challenges of Social Enterprises in Balancing Economic, Social, and Environmental Tradeoffs: Comparative Case Study of Hybrid Organizing- Swedish Context.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose -This master thesis is to investigate the challenges of sustainability and to understand how massive effort of collaborative hybrid organizing, involving multiple stakeholders from private, public, and civil societies balance or aligns the activities that generate economic, social, and environmental impacts. And to analyze the effects of competition between the investors interested in the joint collaborative initiatives. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Work-related stress is a complex and widespread phenomenon. Work-related stress not only affects the health and performance of individuals, but also companies and society as the consequences can result in costs amounting to billions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The world is constantly changing and for organizations to stay competitive in a dynamic environment, they need to practice efficient decision-making. Previous research distinguishes decision-making as a continuum between centralized and decentralized, the former as common in hierarchical structures and the latter a characteristic of a flat structure. LÄS MER