Sökning: "organizational structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 980 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational structure.
1. Vem har apan på sin axel? En kvalitativ studie om teamledarskap på ett företag inom fastighetsbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Due to the increased need of organizational adaptation and the need to remain competitive, teams havebecome an important function for building organizations, as the need for different skills, competencesand experiences grow increasingly. Many organizations have therefore left hierarchical and verticalstructures in favor of team-based structures. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the experiences of HR-employees who is involvedin difficult conversations through a qualitative interview study . We have examined what sixHR specialists within a city district administration in the City of Gothenburg think aredifficult conversations, how they prepare for and are affected by them and what kind ofsupport they have access to. LÄS MER
3. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER
4. Managerial Influence on Simulation Driven Product Development - A study on simulation technologies and the role of managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global competition and technological advancements are forcing companies to change their organizational structures and redevelop their product development processes. In many cases, simulation technologies possess the capabilities to provide managers with an increased competitiveness if utilized successfully. LÄS MER
5. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER