Sökning: "orientation and mobility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden orientation and mobility.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: People with Usher type 2 have congenital hearing loss and acquired progressive visualimpairment, which usually presents itself in adolescence. Previous studies have demonstrated thatinformation, communication, orientation and mobility as well as psychosocial well-being are affected whenliving with combined vision- and hearing loss. LÄS MER
2. The balance of redeployment: A case study of dental employees’ orientation to temporary downward redeployment and its implicationsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The balance of redeployment: A case study of dental employees’ orientation to temporary downward redeployment and its implications Authors: Julia Carldén & Alice Idéhn Supervisor: Tony Huzzard Submission Date: 21st of May, 2021 Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to qualitatively examine the phenomenon of temporary downward redeployment, thus gaining a deeper understanding of the subject in order to contribute to an otherwise overlooked part of the redeployment field where the main focus previously has been on upward mobility. Methodology: This thesis has conducted a qualitative research study with an inductive approach. LÄS MER
3. What happens in expatriation, stays in expatriation - A study of how absorptive capacity enables organizational learning from repatriate knowledgeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Systemanalys och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Air pollution is a public health issue, and traffic is one of the main sources of pollutants such as NO2, PM10 and PM2.5. Consequently, European cities have been implementing low-emission zones (LEZs) by defining regulated areas, where the most-polluting vehicles are prohibited from driving. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : In times of progressive urbanization and increased environmental awareness, the mobility sector faces the challenge to satisfy an increasing demand, while simultaneously decreasing the negative externalities of transportation. The emerging concept Mobility as a Service (MaaS) claims to resolve this conflict, by offering individualized and seamless mobility through combination of all available modes. LÄS MER