Sökning: "out of place"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3815 uppsatser innehållade orden out of place.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : To say that the Law of Non-contradiction (LNC) underpins Western philosophy isperhaps not an exaggeration, but the discovery of paradoxes poses a serious challenge to itsfoundational status. This paper examines and defends one of the most thought-provokingsolutions - dialetheism, which proposes that there are indeed true contradictions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Daison is a database written in the functional programming language Haskell. Ithas no built-in visual representation of data and using it in an interactive Haskellenvironment such as GHCi is inconvenient since it requires boilerplate code. LÄS MER
3. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Blue community gardens started out in Denmark ten years ago, as associations that cultivatemussels, oysters and algae. In Sweden the phenomenon is still relatively unknown. LÄS MER
5. Venture Capital flows to fintech innovators in Africa: How governmental policy and actions affect the ecosystem and capital sourcesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis explores aspects of the current state of fintech and venture capital withinAfrica as an emerging market, bringing to light the policies and actions of the differentgovernments that contribute to stimulate the market. The study looks at policies and actions thatdirectly relate to fintech and those that relate to venture capital and brings out the connectionbetween both. LÄS MER