Sökning: "outdoor recreation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 uppsatser innehållade orden outdoor recreation.
1. How does previous experience affect preference in an environment for outdoor recreation? : using the PSD model to identify environments for different outdoor recreation needsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of People and Society
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how previous experience affect preference of environments for outdoor recreation. The Perceived Sensory Dimensions model was used to categorise perceived qualities at preferred places. A survey with 10 questions was sent out in social media and in a newsletter to all members of the Swedish Outdoor Association. LÄS MER
2. The missing links in Latvia’s hiking system : a case study of the Nature Park Talsu pauguraine in LatviaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Urban green spaces provide ecosystem services, have a positive influence on human’s mental and physical health, and give room to perform outdoor recreation. Research shows that outdoor recreation not only improves health but also benefits the economy, education, and integration. LÄS MER
3. Visitor perspectives and experiences on outdoor recreation impacts, planning and management : A case study of the Jämtland triangle, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism
Sammanfattning : Outdoor recreation participation has increased during the Covid-19 pandemic and the Jämtland mountains have felt the impacts like many other geographical areas. Increased pressure from outdoor recreation risks of decreasing visitor experience and the physical conditions of the recreational landscape. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Kandidatuppsatsen behandlar hur Covid-19-pandemin har påverkat friluftslivet bland studenter i Sverige. Syftet med kandidatuppsatsen är att undersöka friluftsvanor bland studenter och vad de tror om deras framtida friluftsvanor. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT This study aims to investigate the opinions regarding different visitor-fees related to nature-based activities and how the insertion of fees would affect individuals’ experienced accessibility. This is investigated in the context of the custom of “allemansrätten” and the important role of outdoor recreation in the Swedish society. LÄS MER