Sökning: "over-the-counter market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden over-the-counter market.
1. Hedging the Term Structure Risk of Carbon Allowance Derivatives : An Application of Stochastic Optimisation to EUA Market MakingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The initiative by the EU to combat global warming through the introduction of a cap-and-trade system for greenhouse gas emissions in 2005, known as the EU Emissions Trading System (ETS), resulted in the inception of a new financial market. The right to emit one tonne of CO2-equivalents, as well as derivatives on this right, have become commodities, traded both through exchanges and over the counter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent times of market turmoil, liquidity risk has become a big talking point. As certain Swedish fixed income funds, which were advertised as safe investment options, closed for a few trading days in March of 2020 due to the extremely high stress on the market, questions about how illiquidity a↵ects risk and return were asked. LÄS MER
3. Survival in the Retail Apocalypse : A qualitative study about surviving the retail apocalypse as a retailerKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail apocalypse has a significant impact on the retail sector as we know it. The retail apocalypse is the reason for a harsh economic climate for physical retail stores throughout the world. The purpose of this study was to examine how sales personnel in retail stores can act as a competitive advantage when facing the retail apocalypse. LÄS MER
4. Antimicrobial drugstore supply for Cambodian livestock farmers : A survey study on retailers’ influence and knowledge of antimi-crobial resistanceUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) has evolved into one of our time’s greatest threats to public health. Antimicrobials are widely used, especially in livestock production where they are also used as growth promoters and for prophylactic purposes. LÄS MER
5. Which COX-inhibitor to which patient; an analysis of contemporary evidence including pharmacology and medicinal chemistryKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : NSAIDs are among the most used drugs in the world. It is estimated that 30 million people take NSAIDs daily world-wide, without including drugs sold over the counter. They are effective in alleviating pain and inflammation. Even though they are very common there does not appear to be any clear-cut guidelines to when which NSAID should be used. LÄS MER