Sökning: "ownership performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 232 uppsatser innehållade orden ownership performance.
1. Board Ownership and Stock Market Returns - A study on the relationship between ownership structure and firm performanceC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Our study examines whether firms in which the board of directors has high ownership perform better than firms in which the board of directors has low or no ownership. To measure firm performance, we take an investor's perspective and study stock price returns and use Fama-French-Carhart's Four Factors Model to test our hypothesis. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Employee share ownership (ESO) is widely defended as a competitive organisational structure to increase organisational productivity through higher labour performance. Research on the relationship between ESO and labour performance produced mixed results when looking at the commitment and labour turnover. LÄS MER
3. The Impact of Post-IPO Private Equity Ownership on Company Performance - An Empirical Study on the Nordic MarketC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to existing research by examining the unexplored field on how private equity (PE) ownership post-IPO impacts financial performance (abnormal return and ROA). We investigate whether superior performance can be explained by a higher degree of sponsor ownership retention in the listed firm. LÄS MER
4. How initiatives towards transforming the Role of Controllers play out – A field study examining the changing role of controllers at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Centralized wastewater treatment systems need substantial funds besides high-cost operation and maintenance programs, which could be considered unsuitable for low-income developing countries. As a solution, it becomes the trend towards on-site wastewater treatment systems (OWTs) due to its cost-effectiveness and flexibility of implementation and management. LÄS MER