Sökning: "paint coatings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden paint coatings.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal 2020 goals for reducing emissions are enforcing rules on the energy performance of buildings. Therefore thermally insulating materials used as coatings are researched to reduce the energy emissions of buildings. An essential field of interest are nanomaterials. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The adhesion of coatings is of high importance in the coating industry and a more thorough understanding of adhesion behavior is required. In this thesis work, seven parameters affecting adhesion of silane-modified poly(urethane urea) (PUSi) coatings on pretreated steel and aluminum substrates were studied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to answer the question on how to introduce a paint reuse program in Stockholm, Sweden. In both the US and in the UK, paint reuse programs have been successfully introduced and are today working to create a more circular thinking about paint, how to minimize paint waste and to reuse or remanufacture paint. LÄS MER
4. Low slope roofs : Moisture transfer in inverted roofs constantly exposed to high moisture loads and drainage systemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Low slope roofs are roofs with an inclination between 1:16 and 1:4 and have been constructed and preferred for many years due to the benefits they present. The goal of the present work is to study the following problems of low slope roofs, as they are suggested by previous relevant theses and the current needs of the market. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : Some of the world’s most ancient, but still viable, organisms have since the beginning of maritime caused problems for the industry. The problems affect both the longlivety and efficiency of ships which is caused by the mere presence of organisms attached to the ship hulls. LÄS MER