Sökning: "pan trap"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden pan trap.
1. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : With the new challenges of the digital world associated with disinformation, data breaches, and cybercrimes (Cadwalladr & Graham-Harrison, 2018; Connolly et al., 2016; Shipley & Bowker, 2013) many countries nowadays discuss approaches to Internet regulation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Insect pollinators are an important part of biodiversity, yet the number of pollinating insects is declining all over the world. Of all the wild plant species about 80% are reliant on insect pollinators, with bees being most important. One of the main causes behind the decline of insect pollinators is the loss and fragmentation of habitats. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Pollinating insects are important for many plants and for the human population. To be able to monitor pollinators and assess improvements made for them, it is important to get information about pollinator population changes. Therefore, it is essential that the methods used to collect data are accurate (i.e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik
Sammanfattning : One of the most important concepts in condensed matter physics is that of ``quasi particles''. The exciton is one such quasi particle. In semi-conductors, excitons are formed by the excitation of electrons from valence band to conduction band, which creates holes in the valence band. LÄS MER